Sunday, January 25, 2015

Get to Know Your TA


Hi all, Cassie here! I just finished up undergrad at Tufts this past semester, set to officially graduate in February with a major in mathematics and a minor in dance. Right now, I'm applying to MFA programs in dance, where I hope to keep making work in the field of dance on camera.

I was in the first Dance on Camera class last spring with Jaclyn and am so excited to be helping out with this year's class! This past Friday, some people mentioned that they were interested in seeing some of the projects made by last year's class, so I promised I'd post some of my work here. A lot of my work is posted on my personal YouTube channel, which can be found here. However, some of my favorite projects can be found after the jump:



First Project - Filming Danny's Modern I Class:


Midterm Project - Continuous Long Shot Based on Emily Dickinson's "I Felt a Funeral in my Brain":
Outtakes and other "behind the scenes" footage of this project can be seen here.

Extra End-of-Semester Project - Filming Renata's Dance Repertory & Performance Class:


This last one isn't from last year's class, but it is my favorite piece of mine thus far - it's the video component of my senior capstone project for the dance minor:
The full project with video integration can be seen here.

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment